Welcome to Vancouver Foundation's Online Grant Management System
Instructions1) First time here?
Click on the Register Here button below, to enter your name and email address. A temporary password will then be emailed to you. Use the link in the email you receive to log in -- you'll be prompted to change your email the first time you log in.
If you receive a message that your email is already registered within the system, then use the Forgot your password? feature to receive a new temporary password. 2) Returning user? Enter your email and password in the Login area.
There are several options available to you depending on the grant type:
COVID-19 Community Response Fund
We are not accepting new applications at this time. The funding requests we have received are more than what is currently available in the Community Response Fund. We know this is a challenging time for the charitable sector and we are working hard to get more money in the fund, which would allow us to re-open applications again. We deeply appreciate the work you are doing to support communities through the pandemic and we are committed to doing whatever we can to support you during this time. For updates, please follow us on Twitter or Facebook.
If applying for a Systems Change or Participatory Action Research grant1) Refer to either the Systems Change or the Participatory Action Research Guidelines for detailed instructions and screenshots for each section and question in the application form.
2) View one of the How To videos to see demonstrations of how to complete different stages of the application process.
3) Send an email message detailing the issue and we will respond to you. (8:30am-4:30pm)
4) Call 604.688.2204 and ask to speak to a member of the FOI team. (8:30am-4:30pm)
If applying for a LEVEL BIPOC grant1) Review the eligibility and funding priorities for the new LEVEL BIPOC Grants.
2) Refer to the Visual Guide which illustrates the application journey and process.
3) View one of the How To Create a User Account video to see a video demonstration of this first step in the online grant application process. Although these videos were created for the Systems Change grants process, much of the step-by-step instructions are similar.
4) Send an email message detailing the issue and we will respond to you or call 604.688.2204 and ask to speak to a member of the LEVEL staff team. (Monday – Friday 8:30am-4:30pm)
If applying for a Capacity Building grant as a Community Foundation in BC1) Send an email message detailing the issue and we will respond to you. (8:30am-4:30pm)
2) Call 604.688.2204 and ask to speak to a member of the Partnerships team. (8:30am-4:30pm)