Welcome to Vancouver Foundation's Online Grant Management System
Instructions1) First time here?
Click on the Register Here button above to enter your name and email address. An activation link will then be emailed to you. Use the link in the email you receive to log in -- you'll be prompted to change your email the first time you log in.
If you receive a message that your email is already registered within the system, then use the Forgot your password? feature to receive a new temporary password. The activation link expires after 24-hours. Check your spam or junk folder in case it was diverted there. 2) Returning user? Enter your email and password in the Login area.
There are several options available to you depending on the grant type:
2023 Thriving Indigenous Systems Fund (TISF)1) Visit the TISF program website to learn more about the Fund.
2) Complete the TISF Eligibility Quiz to determine your organization’s eligibility to apply to the Fund.
3) If the result of the Quiz suggests that your organization is eligible to apply, then you will be redirected to log in to the system to begin the Stage 1 online application
4) Additional resources and how-to videos will be available on the TISF login page
5) Send an email message detailing the issue and we will respond to you or call 604.688.2204 and ask to speak to a member of the Indigenous Priorities staff team. (Monday – Friday 8:30am-4:30pm)
2023 LEVEL BIPOC grants(This granting stream is now closed to new applications.)
1) Review the eligibility and funding priorities for the new LEVEL BIPOC Grants.
2) Refer to the Visual Guide which illustrates the application journey and process.
3) View one of the How To Create a User Account video to see a video demonstration of this first step in the online grant application process. Although these videos were created for the Systems Change grants process, much of the step-by-step instructions are similar.
4) Send an email message detailing the issue and we will respond to you or call 604.688.2204 and ask to speak to a member of the LEVEL staff team. (Monday – Friday 8:30am-4:30pm)
2023 Participatory Action Research grants(This granting stream is now closed to new applications.)
1) Refer to the Participatory Action Research Guidelines and Guide(s) for eligibility, detailed instructions and screenshots for each section and question in the application form. View our FAQ for answers to frequently asked questions.
2) View one of the How To videos to see demonstrations of how to complete different stages of the application process.
3) Send an email message detailing the issue and we will respond to you. (8:30am-4:30pm)
4) Call 604.688.2204 and ask to speak to a member of the PAR team. (8:30am-4:30pm)
2022 Recovery and Resiliency FundThe application window closed October 5 @11:59PM.
The conversations with selected applicants are currently in progress. We will communicate with all applicants once the process is completed. The selection and validation process is referenced in the guidelines. If you have any questions about this granting call or if you require technical assistance, then please send us an email message.