Welcome to Vancouver Foundation's Online Grant Management System (beta release)
Instructions1) First time here?
Click on the Register Here button below, to enter your name and email address. A temporary password will then be emailed to you. Use the link in the email you receive to log in -- you'll be prompted to change your email the first time you log in.
If you receive a message that your email is already registered within the system, then use the Forgot your password? feature to receive a new temporary password. 2) Returning user? Enter your email and password in the Login area.
1) Refer to either the Systems Change or the Participatory Action Research Guidelines for detailed instructions and screenshots for each section and question in the application form.
There are several options available to you depending on the grant type:
If applying for a Systems Change or Participatory Action Research Grant
2) View one of the How To videos to see demonstrations of how to complete different stages of the application process.
3) Send an email message detailing the issue and we will respond to you. (8:30am-4:30pm)
4) Call 604.688.2204 and ask to speak to a member of the FOI team. (8:30am-4:30pm)
If applying for a Capacity Building Grant as a Community Foundation in BC1) Send an email message detailing the issue and we will respond to you. (8:30am-4:30pm)
2) Call 604.688.2204 and ask to speak to a member of the Partnerships team. (8:30am-4:30pm)